It’s that time of year again for your favorite St. Paddy’s Day parade – The World’s Shortest St. Patrick’s Day Parade here in Boulder. The parade, which starts at noon on Sunday, March 12th, will go north on 13th Street from Walnut, passing by Conor O’Neill’s.
This is a great way to kick-off St. Paddy’s Day week! The event is family friendly so bring the little ones. Remember, it’s the world’s shortest parade, so make sure you get here on time.
Conor’s will be hosting a variety of events immediately following the parade:
- 12:30-2:30 – Live music on the back patio. Troy Clayton will be playing a set of acoustic Irish tunes and some Americana classics.
- 1:00 – McTeggart Irish Dancers
- 2:00 – Celtic Steps Irish Dancers
- 3:00-7:00 – Sunday afternoon acoustic jam in the front room
- 8:00-12:00 – Live Irish session in the middle room
You can find photos of parades past on our website.